Business Insights Manager (Risk and Audit)
First, a bit about ANZ. But not the usual corporate spiel.
Yes, we’re a bank. And yes, we’re more than 180 years old. But we’re changing (fast!).
We’re radically transforming how we work by moving towards scaled Agile. This means we can be more productive and build an awesome environment for our teams to work in.
We currently have a role within Business Insights squad – Technology Operations Domain, our mission is to provide insights on Group Technology’s performance that support our Domains in achieving their strategic objectives.
Joining the team as a Business Insights Manager (Risk and Audit), you enable and inspire a cross functional team, by guiding them on the pro-active management of Risk and Audit functions across:
- Technology Operations (Detailed)
- Enterprise Domains (Broader)
- Group Technology (more Broader)
In this role you will ensure that the work is strategically aligned to the Tech Area mission and engage with other Product Owners to align and manage interdependencies. You will be proficient in managing channel risks and control management, including:
What might a 'day in the life' look like
- Proactively identifying and assessing risks and complying with risk management processes and policies
- Demonstrating practicality in balancing risk and efficiency while looking for innovative solutions to new and existing tasks
Assist with the following risk and audit tasks:
You will bring these specialised skills
- Proactively manage risks/issues, reporting and management of data within associated registers (COR, Panther (iTract), Jira)
- Facilitate risk workshops/reviews and associated documentation of risk statements, treatments, scoring, and register entries
- Proactively manage Internal Audit engagement, including audit reports, audit issue updates, audit issue closures, and management of data within associated systems (ARMD, Operations Risk and Compliance Dashboard)
- Manage external auditors and regulators, including audit reports, audit issue updates, audit issue closures
- Proactively manage Risk Partners (Enterprise Risk and Security Domain) and Risk Certificates, including facilitating Risk Workshops, Control Testing, key Risk indicators
- Audit’s ARMD Divisional Administration tasks for Group Technology, including reports generation, maintaining data quality, managing users ARMD access
- Technology Operations Risk Manager functions, including Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Events, Whistle Blower responsibility
- Development of risk and audit skills across Group Technology, including Risk and Audit Community of Practice
What else can you expect at ANZ?
- Demonstrated senior stakeholder management skills up to Executive level
- Strong analytical thinking, with ability to interpret data and apply “big picture” context
- Excellent Risk and Audit management skills, including associated tools (ARMD, COR, Panther (iTract)
- Experience with Workforce Management
- Strong Project Management skills
- Knowledge of the Technology landscape (preferred but not essential)
- Flexible working. This family friendly culture is supported by peers and managers alike.
- Workplace Equality. In every sense of the word.
- “Dress for Your Day”. No need for a suit and tie. There’s an open and relaxed policy about what you can wear to work.
- Less hierarchy. And more autonomy. You’ll be part of the collective decision-making to create an impact on our customers.
Further general information on our NWOW opportunities and selection approach is on www.anz.com/careers.