See job description for details
Senior Java Analyst programmer needed!! Exciting 6 months contract + extensions on offer! Your new company
Your new company is a market leader in their well respected Industry that strives for excellence and excitement in their products. This organisation prides itself on providing a progressive working environment, building a strong culture through internal promotion and fantastic employee benefits. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design overall architecture and framework of the web applications.
- Develop, test and deliver custom built web applications.
- Ensure all custom-built websites are responsive and compatible for any web browser device.
- Develop and deliver Web Service via API Integration points required.
- Maintain high quality and ensure stability and performance of the web applications.
- Ability to solve very complex business logic and system integrations and able to translate them to stakeholders in non-technical terms.
- Provide mentorship and technical guidance to a junior member in the web digital team.
- Provides Level 3 support to users and operations on incidents escalation.
- Liaises and assists users with requirements for system changes.
- Designs, codes, tests and deliver web applications solutions.
- Designs web applications as an enhancement to existing systems or as new development.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor IT Degree major in Digital Web Development or any related discipline, or equivalent.
- 7+ years commercial experience in website development, ideally using ASP.NET and C#
- Backend experience in C#, Web API, MVC / MVVM, REST, MS SQL Server, EF
- Strong understanding on how to implement security and data protection over the web.
- Good understanding of software engineering principles (OOP, SOLID, Clean code) to create high performing, maintainable, scalable solutions.
- Experience with CRM, Episerver CMS, and Eloqua Marketing automation highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience in working on consumer facing websites.
- Experience with Azure or AWS also desirable
- Solid development experience for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Strong communication both verbal and written as well as negotiation skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical system requirements
Enjoy free onsite parking, car benefits, car servicing, insurance and registration benefits as well as onsite bistros, end of week celebrations, a generous daily rate and and much more! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now on 0401785853.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508