Investment Analyst, Private Equity
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
Highly Successful Family Office. Energetic Team environment. Exceptional career opportunity
- Highly Successful Family Office
- Energetic Team environment
- Exceptional career opportunity
We represent a well-regarded Family Office which owns and manages a diverse portfolio of direct private equity and property investments.
The firm is managed by high calibre, experienced investment professionals and advised by some of Australia’s most respected and admired business leaders. It is known for its flair, innovation, proven investment track record, integrity and partnership approach. They are now seeking to add an investment analyst to their private equity team.
Working closely with the Investment Director on a day to day basis and frequent engagement with the CEO, this role will assist with opportunity identification, assessing new investment opportunities, investment transactional work, working directly with business owners and entrepreneurs, managing investments and ultimately realising those investments.
Key skills and experience required:
• Energetic with ability to work within a small team and ability to deal with external advisers and business owners
• A curious mindset with a solid knowledge of accounting, financial and operational concepts including valuation theory and methodologies,
• Sophisticated financial modelling capability (ability to build and own a 3way integrated model)
• Comprehensive understanding and interpretation of financial statements
• Resourceful and efficient researching methodology
• Excellent written communication skills
• Appropriate tertiary education in finance, business, accounting or law. Postgraduate qualifications are highly regarded.
You are a clear and structured thinker with ideally 2-4years’ experience gained within investment banking, boutique advisory, major accounting or asset management firm. This is an exceptional opportunity to enter the private equity investing world and work with a tight knit, energetic, cohesive and successful team of investment professionals.
Initial enquiries in strictest confidence to Michael Lee on 03 96538620 or via email on: email@example.com