See job description for details
About The Role
- We aspire to reimagine the way breaches are identified, investigated and reported
- A great opportunity to join a team focused on transformational work
- Join an inclusive and diverse work environment
Role Location: Flexible, can be based anywhere in Australia (blended working mode: working from the ANZ workplace 2-3 days a week and remotely the other 2-3 days per week)
Role Type: Permanent, full time role
This role will support the new centralised model by ensuring events are prioritised and managed in line with obligations and risk along with optimising Event Management investigation process via identifying opportunities to consolidate multiple events into a single event, or leverage data/work-effort across events.
This role will be responsible for leading a team of ASIC reportability specialists (up to 15 FTE) who will complete investigate and reporting regulatory tasks in a time critical environment.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Decisioning matters concerning reputational risk & potential monetary losses of the Bank
- Educating stakeholders on incident reporting, what is to be reported when & how
- Responsibility for identifying & solving for work flow disruption/process improvement
- Prioritising Events within workflow queue
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Relationship Management skills
- Experience in leading teams
- Planning & Prioritisation skills
- Judgement and Decision making skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Legal/paralegal background highly regarded
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS138994.