- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 25 Apr 19
- Top 10 Most Innovative Company in Australia and New Zealand.
- Employer of Choice Award Winners 2018!
We are seeking inquisitive and highly motivated individuals who aspire to work with a team whose purpose is to enable our people to be more innovative and create new value for our clients and the firm.
About our Team
Here is your moment of truth. The team you will be joining seek to disrupt the status quo in how we think and work with one another as a team and with the rest of the firm to bring the right balance of innovation and execution for change.
The team is part of the Strategy and Transformation Office which is focused on sourcing and incubating new products and services, market differentiation, driving flexibility and agility in our operating model and building a culture of innovation throughout our organisation.
At Deloitte we don't have a stand-alone innovation strategy. Rather innovation is embedded into our core business strategy. It is a strategic choice and in our DNA. It underpins our investment in new business models, customer service and the evolution and transformation of our business. We want to make an impact that matters for our clients and we never take our eye off the ball.
- Support the Internal Innovation team through the delivery of the program
- Network across all of our internal businesses and stakeholders in order to support and execute innovation learning and education opportunities; while compiling a robust innovation champion network
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and provide thought leadership and support for relevant projects, activities and event.
- Be a champion of our Innovation program and support our internal innovation events, such as Innovating-With-Impact and Hackathons while also driving higher participation at these events.
- Pursue constant learning and self-development.
- Participate in a culture of creativity and innovation with a finger on the pulse of what is new and possible.
Your experience and skills
- Experience in either problem solving (strategy), design or research skills with the ability to learn rapidly and to exercise mature judgement
- University degree with outstanding academic record from a leading Australian or Overseas university or business school
- 1+ years of experience for Consultant, ideally in a leading consulting firm, boutique strategy consulting firm or an internal strategy function of a large corporate organisation
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Experience working at high-intensity under pressure to deliver to tight timeframes
- Experience and interests in the use of human-centred design, current use of technology including digital marketing, mobile, data analytics and emerging forms like Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Voice would be welcome
- Demonstrated ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to engage with stakeholders including directly with client customers and help them to influence decisions
- Ability to communicate ideas, strategies and concepts in clear, compelling and credible ways
- Comfortable with a non-linear process and flexibility to adjust as things shift.
- A believer in collaboration - to prototype thinking, turn inklings into insights and insights into possibilities, and bring stories to life in ways that move people to take action.
We are innovative and different because YOU are... we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of Being different'.
From day one at our firm, you will be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life....you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.
If this sounds like an exciting career challenge, that aligns with your personal goals and expertise, we want to hear from you. Check out our YouTube page and social channels for further insights into life at Deloitte. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your application.
By applying tothis job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards.We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with aconsistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP164354