Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. In today's fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at our core, we built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia's fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime. The Role:
Technology is at the heart of what we do at Airwallex, as we grow our teams globally we need to ensure that our internal technology capabilities grow with us. We are looking for a support specialist who is passionate about supporting the needs of internal stakeholders through many different channels (Slack, email, jira, face to face) and across many different tools. Your trouble shooting and problem solving skills are second to none and your proactive approach to making our tech set up and support a seamless and delightful experience is what really sets you apart.
Reporting to our Global IT Support Manager and working closely with the People Ops, Security and Engineering teams on a daily basis, this role will see you wearing many hats and constantly multi- tasking. As we continue to expand globally you will take ownership of the software and hardware procurement, configuration and necessary user support required by the company and employees based in offices all around the world.
Who you are:
- You have strong customer service skills - you are empathetic and responsive. You love working with people from all over the business. and helping to solve their technical issues.
- You take initiative - not only are you completing tickets that come through, you are also constantly thinking of ways to automate solutions
- You are meticulous in everything you do - you track all assets coming in and out of the office in order to know
- You are a master communicator - you are comfortable with oral and written communication and are able to understand and convey technical jargon in a simple manner.
- You are organised - your days are planned to ensure productivity, but you also have a strong sense of urgency
- You strive for self service - while you are happy help people, you are also thinking of ways to empower people to be able to self service
- You are a master problem solver - You have an innate ability to evaluate, solve, and follow-up on customer issues
- You love learning - While you are familiar with most tech tools, if you find one you haven't used you will be exciting to learn all about it and become an expert very quickly
Skills and experience you will bring:
- 2+ years in Helpdesk/IT support roles for fast growing tech companies
- Familiarity with server operating systems such as WINDOWS Server, LINUX, familiar with domain (active directory), DNS, Common corporate mail and other services
- Familiar with MacOS configuration management
- Extensive experience in G-suite
- Demonstrable experience setting up and managing an IT asset register
- Bachelor degree or above in computer, communication and other related fields
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.