See job description for details
About The Role
- Do you enjoy identifying solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals?
- Be part of a diverse, dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- Mandarin/Cantonese/Vietnamese language capability would be an advantage
Role Location: Shop JO65A Northland Shopping Centre 2-50 Murray Road, Preston VIC 3072
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time (with Saturday trading)
As a Home and Investment Lending Manager, your goal is to support customers in saving for, buying and owning their own home or investment property. You will coach customers through each step of the journey, ensure their experience with ANZ is seamless and maintain relationships with existing customers. You will be passionate about delivering on our Customer Promises to ensure customers are strong advocates for ANZ.
You will be responsible for identifying appropriate products and solutions to meet your customer’s needs and deepening customer relationships. You will develop strong knowledge of your local market, become an active member of your local community, enjoy business development activities and truly understand our customers.
You will also act as a mentor and coach to other members of the branch and enjoy inspiring them to provide the best possible customer experience. Most importantly, you will be responsible for adhering to ANZ’s policies, processes and standards. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- Role models strong customer focus, preferably with home lending and retail banking experience
- Should be financially savvy, has keen attention to detail and an active user and promoter of technology
- Ability to multi-task and highly adaptable to change and ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that includes good presentation skills
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, proactive, and shows initiative
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS129722) .