See job description for details
Work for a Big 4 Bank as a Home Assessor - Excellent remuneration package on offer!! Your new company
Work for one of Australia's Big 4 Banks!
Your new role
These multiple Home Assessor roles will suit candidates with a background in Property Assessment or Home Claims experience. The purpose of this role is to support the customers by ensuring the effective and efficient resolution of Home Claims in line with relevant policy and procedure obligations, as well as industry and statutory arrangement and requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing effective claims management and settlement services, through direct and indirect customer contact and the appropriate management of designated third party vendors and service providers.
- Settle and/or manage claims that require a higher level of complexity/delegated authority than claims administered by Claims Case Managers.
- Assist in investigation of and finalisation of complex claims.
- Provide input and guidance on claims administered by Claims Case Managers to facilitate effective claims management and settlement.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 2 years Home Claims or Assessing experience.
- Australian drivers licence.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience and confidence in face-to-face customer service.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to read and interpret technical reports.
- General knowledge of legislative requirements and industry codes pertaining to insurance investigations.
What you need to do now
- Salary package: $80,000 - $100,00 + Super + Vehicle!
- Work for a well respected Big 4 Bank!
- Join a team that values collaboration and team work.
- Permanent - Full time position!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. LHS 297508