- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 70 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for a high caliber graduate to join our 2018 Futures Associate Program.
Franklin Templeton Investments is looking to hire a Graduate for our Melbourne office to commence from August/September 2018.
Our Graduate program is an entry-level program where we recruit a high potential university graduate into the organization and develop them over a 2-year structured program comprised of several job rotations through key functions within our business. These functions will include Business Development and Distribution, Portfolio Management, Research, Trading, Client Services and Fund Accounting. It is anticipated that the experience gained through the various rotations will develop and better equip the Graduate for their career and contribute to their eventual placement within our organisation.
Benefits for the successful Graduate:
- Unique opportunity to be exposed to several different functional areas within the Australian office of a large global asset management company through the rotations, thereby gaining firsthand insights and experience.
- A mentor to guide and advise them throughout the Program.
- Significant developmental opportunities, experiences and interaction with senior staff and investment professionals.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent academic results in Commerce/Business/Finance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at critical thinking, problem solving, innovative thinking and an ability to collaborate.
- Knowledge or study of investments or asset management preferred.
Please send us your application with a full resume in MS Word or PDF format in confidence by 30 April 2018.
Please click here to apply with your full resume .
Candidates are welcome to visit our web site to find out more about our company: http://www.franklintempleton.com
Should you be shortlisted, HR will contact you within 2-3 weeks' time after receiving your application.