Global Stock Plan Services Section Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 15 Oct 18
See job description for details
The Client Service Centre Section Manager will be responsible for coaching and developing a team of Service Professionals, holding members accountable for the service delivered to external and internal clients. You will be expected to delegate responsibilities that lead to the career growth of the team and will be expected to commit to the ultimate success and progression of the organization specifically within driving improvement for the client. You will exhibit confidence, adaptability, exceptional problem solving skills and proven team leadership abilities.
The following are primary requirements of the position: coaching and development of direct team members through call monitors, side by side reviews and onsite support. Additionally, you will need to meet targets for daily, weekly, monthly, or annual obligations. A successful Section Manager will also be expected to develop and leverage working relationships with Business Partners, contribute to ongoing Service Centre process improvement initiatives and manage projects to address the expressed needs of Senior Leadership, Business Partners or clients.
- Coaching and development of others
- Confident, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral
- Effective understanding of the Firm's products, tools and services
- Continuously seeks to improve the delivery of a White-Glove Service to clients
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Embraces the Firm's Mission and Business Principles
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proactive in contributing to the success of the team through process improvements and information sharing
- Displays the ability to multi-task and manages time between people and projects effectively
- Client management and teamwork skills: The candidate must have demonstrated ability in being flexible and working with stakeholders and colleagues at all experience levels.
- Fluency in either Mandarin or Japanese is preferred
Qualifications & skills required:
- Leadership skills: The candidate must have experience leading multiple projects and teams and be a strong leader with the ability to implement improvement and drive change within the organization.
- Problem solving skills: The candidate must have the ability to identify complex risks early and develop actionable mitigation plans.
- Communication skills: The candidate must be able to concisely explain complex issues to audiences of varying seniority. The candidate must also possess strong written and oral executive-level communications skills.
- Client management and teamwork skills: The candidate must have demonstrated ability in being flexible and working with stakeholders and colleagues at all experience levels. Experience of engaging and influencing senior leaders within the organization is essential.
- Project management skills: The candidate must have the ability to create practical and comprehensive implementation plans and partner with all levels of management and stakeholders to gain consensus. Experience of managing multiple projects or engagements and their associated budgets is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Financial Services experience preferred
- 12 months as a Quality Professional or other leadership and coaching experience is required
- Cross location Business Partner and team collaboration