General Manager – Program Delivery, Consumer & Wealth
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
This role will be part of the PMO leadership team and the C & W Business Enablement Leadership team and play a critical part in guiding and influencing the business to drive strong commercial outcomes through projects and programs.
- Strategic Business Partnering
- Execute and deliver the investment slate for Consumer & Wealth projects
- Demonstrate the possibilities of technology to achieve commercial outcomes
- Develop and lead a team of senior project professionals
This division of a large financial services group is responsible for providing technology and operational enablement across the enterprise with a focus on improving efficiency, enhancing customer experience and reducing costs. The Program Management Office (PMO), is seeking a General Manager Program Delivery, Consumer & Wealth to execute and deliver the investment slate for projects across the Consumer & Wealth division.
This role will be part of the PMO leadership team and the C & W Business Enablement Leadership team and play a critical part in guiding and influencing the business to drive strong commercial outcomes through projects and programs. (Including technology-enabled projects and programs working closely with the Technology Leadership team).
The role will be responsible for:
- The design, change management and execution of investment slate funded projects across Consumer & Wealth;
- Developing and implementing policies, programs and directives that are consistent with the longer term functional and business strategies for Consumer & Wealth and aligned to enterprise-wide strategies;
- Leading a large team of senior project professionals to deliver on technology projects faster and cost-effectively;
- Providing oversight of the project portfolio to ensure the sequencing of projects and programs drives the right business outcomes;
- Proactively guiding and influencing the business on the possibilities of technology;
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with the Customer Delivery Committees and other senior stakeholders; and
- Creating and developing a high performing team of project delivery professionals.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience successfully leading and delivering large scale and complex change projects;
- Subject matter expertise in retail banking;
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile technology environment;
- A strong reputation in effective stakeholder management including at the executive leadership team level;
- Demonstrated strategic influencing skills to lean into the business and effectively drive strong commercial outcomes;
- Developed and led a high performing team, preferably through a period of change; and
- Robust confidence and resilience.
This is a genuine opportunity to make a significant impact and assist the division meet its goals.
If you are seeking a new challenge and meet the criteria, please apply to email@example.com