See job description for details
Credit Risk Fraud RiskFraud Model Specialist
Risk and Compliance
Your new company
One of the largest leading financial institutions in Australia
Your new role The responsible for the role is to do creation and maintenance of models and automated solutions for the strategies that apply to the detection of Application Fraud and continually looking to redefine ways in which we can improve the performance of Application Fraud detection systems whilst minimizing impact to Customer and Credit risk.
- Leads the uplift of Risk maturity across Australia via a business partnering model with the Business Unit Risk representatives to facilitate the taking of risk within appetite by risk owners
- Risk provides risk identification management, review, mitigation and reporting alongside business owners aligned to the Risk Management Strategy, Risk Management Framework and Risk Appetite Statement.
- Demonstrated experiences with application fraud analysis
- Strong customer focus and ability to implement solutions to minimize customer effort
- Proven strong customer focus and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytics experience
- Advanced technical skills experience with SQL and analytical language (SAS, R Studio/Python, etc.)
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in a Data Science role, and working with Fraud and/or Credit Risk is an advantage
What you'll need to succeed
- years' experience in risk management and conflicts of interest added as advantages
- Professional services, risk advisory, risk consulting space
- Industry - anything with risk culture in the title
- Risk governance and Risk transformation experiences.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Harvin.email@example.com [mailto:Harvin.firstname.lastname@example.org] LHS 297508