See job description for details
About The Role
- Build your career your way
- An opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Foster effective working relationships with Financial Crime Investigations teams, Analytics teams, and Advisory teams
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
As a Financial Crime Manager for AML, you will be responsible for supporting the AML Operations Lead in oversighting and managing AML Investigation Operations, including on-going risk and process management, supporting change initiatives impacting AML Operations, and maintaining a continuous improvement culture across AML Operations. The role provides support in ensuring all process, policy, regulatory and legislative requirements are met for the investigation and management of alerts generated from multiple work streams relating to money laundering, terrorist financing and other financial crime.
You will also provide oversight of operations staff across multiple jurisdictions investigating and managing the AML/CTF risk, including escalation management and reporting for ANZ. FCTM and AML Operations is part of the wider Financial Crime Portfolio (FCP) with this role accountable for delivering outcomes in line with FCP strategic objectives. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, all levels of employees and management
- Experienced operations manager. Previous experience managing across large operational teams, preferably across multiple jurisdictions.
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven analytical, influencing and problem solving skills combined with the ability to identify risks and impacts as well as possible solutions and execute corrective action
- Knowledge of banking and finance sector with exposure to financial crime beneficial.
- Motivated to drive change and support NWOW.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS130365)