About the role
- Build your career at NAB
- Broaden your commercial and business partnering experience
- Progressive and agile culture
The role of Finance Partner will be to provide financial and business advice to drive outstanding commercial and financial outcomes for key Business Unit. You will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders across the businesses to help prioritise and deliver key business objectives. Accountabilities
In this challenging and pivotal role, your key responsibilities include:
Skills & experience
- Delivery of insights to drive business performance and ongoing oversight of ensuing required actions
- Performing ad hoc analysis into business performance proactively or as directed by the senior leader, to provide insight into performance and identify productivity opportunities
- Lead and contribute to production of business plans and forecasts as required
- Proactive in considering and leading improvements across Finance reporting and operations
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Finance and across the value chain to deliver improved performance
- Management of business case review and sign off and other financial aspects of projects
- Keeps informed of potential or actual changes in legislation, guidelines or policy relevant to bank's operations and provides clear advice to responsible areas
- Develop effective working relationships with business unit partners and business unit executives Develop effective working relationships with business unit partners and business unit executives to establish and implement agreed service levels on a commercial basis
You will have demonstrated in - depth experience working in a similar Finance Business Partner role ideally within a large scale complex organisation. Your extensive business partnering and commercial experience coupled with your ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity will ensure your success in this position. You will be a highly talented finance professional with demonstrated ability to think strategically, influence and drive outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups; and you will have a proven track record of delivery through relentless execution and collaboration. A relevant tertiary qualification and post qualification (CA or CPA) is required for this position. About NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
31 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time