Finance Data Analyst
- Jul 08, 2021
- $80k - $100k
Work with the Finance Systems team as part of a leading Gaming organisation in Australia, utalising a skill set in Oracle BI, blackline and TM1
Exciting opportunity with one of Australia's largest providers of Gaming products and services in Australia.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their Financial Systems team to support the delivery of accurate and efficient Corporate Financial Reporting.
- Maintaining and implementing changes to the Chart of Accounts in the General Ledger, including loading and reconciling Oracle Payroll sub-ledger.
- Monitoring, loading, and allocating budget submissions as required for annual budget processes.
- Loading data, provisioning system access and supporting users with additional finance applications such as TM1, OBI, Banking tools and Blackline.
- Ensuring the security and efficiency of these Finance applications by actioning system upgrades, patches, testing and integration activities.
- Collaborating across business units to facilitate improvements to processes and reporting and assist with the development of solutions.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Demonstrated experience working with the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Previous experience using ERP, Blackline, Excel (further, experience with TM1 is highly desirable).
- An ability to operate efficiently within a large organisation, producing quality outcomes to strict deadlines.