Expression of Interest: Journey Expert - Chapter Lead
ANZ’s purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive and to achieve this we need great people to join our Responsible Banking Tribe. The purpose of the tribe is to provide our customers with suitable products and services and to find solutions for customers if things don’t go to plan.
As a Journey Expert
in the Responsible Banking Tribe, you will be responsible for optimising existing end-to-end customer journeys and improving the customer experience by devising new, innovative solutions, services, products or propositions. Desired skills, knowledge and experience: Delivery Management:
- Experienced using project management skills, solving problems and influencing, and applying your craft in new contexts and at varied levels of complexity.
- You are someone your colleagues come to for advice. This could be to initiate, plan, execute or embed an initiative to achieve a desired outcome.
- This means you’ll be experienced at identifying, tracking, resolving and managing dependencies
As a Chapter Lead
, your role in the tribe will be to develop and lead other Journey Experts in Responsible Banking. We’re looking for someone with experience in:
- Coaching and Guidance , so you can help people move from where they are to where they want to be and providing advice, recommendations and thought leadership based on your expertise and experience.
- People Management across the employee lifecycle, including attracting, recruiting and on-boarding people, managing performance and development, workforce and career planning, and managing exits with respect.
- Team Building to help foster a healthy working culture. This is really important to us at ANZ as it enables a safe and supportive team environment, where our people are inspired and motivated to grow, thrive and deliver value.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
People who are curious, keen to continuously learn and apply their skills are highly valued by ANZ.
If being part of ANZ in the role of a Journey Expert Chapter Lead sounds like it’s for you, we’d love you to apply.