Executive Assistant @ EY Melbourne
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- EY Australia
- 19 Apr 19
Executive Assistant @ EY Melbourne
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team and you will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services for all of our EY member firms. Our ESS professionals span a wide range of vital roles, from administrative support to facilities management, creative design, tax return processing, file management and emergency preparedness.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This is a 12-month contract with a view to permanency.
In your role as an Executive Assistant you will
- Have the ability to quickly understand the PEDDs key clients and stakeholders, and be able to build relationships with key client EAs in order to help facilitate the PEDDs' goals, help secure time in client calendars, and to also help prioritise PEDD time to priority stakeholders.
- Organise and manage comprehensive diaries, arrange complex meetings (across time zones), and organise domestic and international travel and accommodation
- Understand the importance of assisting senior internal stakeholders of the firm
- Screen phone calls and messages, emails, full inbox management documents and follow-up actions, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate
- Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, agendas and papers for meetings
- Work collaboratively with the EA ESS Team
- Work with the PEDD and the team to deliver consistent high quality administration and support
- CRM management
- Organise and manage events, including logistics related to venue bookings, catering and equipment, and liaise with both clients and internal parties
- Proactive self-starter who can work autonomously
- Experience and confidence working with Partners, clients and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills, ideally with strong powerpoint skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong rapport building and interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail and consistency of output
- Ability to understand professional pressures and remain resilient and calm under these circumstances.
We're interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you'll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and the value you bring. Our Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working, career development, and an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings. We are happy to consider formal and informal flexible working arrangement. To find out how some of our people are using these arrangements to help them achieve a lifestyle balance, please click here.
Who We Are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, knowledge and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.