Enterprise Account Executive
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, solutions-focused Account Executive to join a close-knit team responsible for driving the go-to-market sales strategy for Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients. As a founding member of the team, you will support Airwallex in reaching massive untapped market opportunities and achieve revenue targets as we expand our client base in the Australian market.
Your role is pivotal in guiding our strategic growth across eCommerce retailers, marketplaces, online travel agents and other industries that are ideal for our product. You will solve complex problems and sell strategic business solutions with long-term, high-growth relationships.
What you'll do:
- Strategic ownership of the entire sale cycle, from customer acquisition to closing deals
- Take a consultative approach with customers to ensure the solution provided suits their unique business case and create long-term partnerships
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to manage and optimise a complex sales cycle
- Ensure the best customer experience and on-boarding process for new customers
- Work cross-collaboratively to negotiate partnership agreements and commercials contracts in conjunction with legal, finance and strategy through to execution
- Contribute to Airwallex growth by identifying and closing prospect organisations by strategic value based selling, conducting deep discovery, defining business case and ROI analysis
Who you are:
- You are a seller - You have experience selling sophisticated B2B API solutions
- You are collaborative - You thrive working closely with various teams and customers to deliver world-class solutions
- You can speak to anyone - You should have exceptional communication skills and be just as at home conversing with technical experts and well as a layman
- You are a team player - You'll ensure seamless partnership between our internal team to support client success and longevity
- You simplify complexity - Your solution selling skills are second to none. You enjoy working with unique use cases and providing a tailored approach
- You are a problem solver - You look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution
- You are success-oriented - You hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets and have proven experience of quota carrying solution sales
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.