See job description for details
ANZ’s purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. Our people are proud to help people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small. ANZ IT bring the purpose to life everyday by driving innovation and building flexible and simplified technology solutions that enhance the way people bank. Who are we?
We are the Digital Sales Experience Tribe and our focus is to build momentum in Australia Retail and Commercial division of ANZ through increased brand consideration and improved digital sales, as well as delivering on the transformation agenda through data-driven automation, customer insights and capability excellence.
Everything we do is built on the premise of improving Australians Financial Well Being.
Working within the Digital Sales Experience Tribe, you will be joining a team who are passionate about attracting & activating customers through Digital Channels, as well as defining and developing sales & engagement strategies across all channels.
From a customer perspective, we want to ensure our customers can easily find, learn about, buy and activate our products & services digitally. Who are you?
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Empower people – Give people the space and confidence to think, decide and act with autonomy and trust that they can deliver exceptional things with support and encouragement
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement. Automate everything!
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Understand the needs of the customer and work with Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure business requirements are delivered on time with high quality. Drive the technical maturity of the application.
- Create shared clarity – bring people on the journey, creating a shared understanding of context, purpose, goals and progress. Even if its ambiguous, create focus and enough certainty to deliver and succeed.
- Be a champion for the completion of the project and manage/resolve blockers leveraging your strong interpersonal skills across the bank
Chapter Lead skills and experience
- Foster strong and collaborative relationships with other teams across the bank
- Understand the needs of the engineering team and be a strong voice for them
- Ensure the engineers are supported and provided opportunities to learn and grow
- Deep expertise in your Chapter’s area combined with broad capability and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others
- Experience leading high performing diverse teams, including leading through change
- Passionate about coaching and continuous improvement to develop capability within the chapter
- Demonstrated the ability to coach and mentor team members
- Ability to quickly grasp new content and the ability to translate this to your Chapter
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision maker
- Ability to ask for and give feedback
- AEM and ACM
- IaC in Terraform
- OpenShift and Kubernetes
This is a role for an experienced Lead Engineer and involves both people and technical leadership. At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.