See job description for details
About The Role
- Play an exciting role in ANZ’s Technology Future
- Responsible for building and evolving our payments offering
- As Chapter Lead, care and nurture the growth of your own Chapter
About the Role
- Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
- Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
We’re looking for a talented Engineer Chapter Lead
to join our Group Payment Tech
area, be a part of our platform’s strong community that’s focussed on improving the tech and customer experience every day. Key Responsibilities
As an Engineer Chapter Lead,
you will be responsible for building and evolving our payments offering with people leadership, technical leadership, design and coding.
You’ll be a promoter and ambassador of the new culture and ways of working. Along with Product Owners and coaches, Chapter Leads care for and nurture the growth of their chapter members to ensure they are inspired by a sense of purpose and are continually building their mastery and autonomy.
- Lead and mentor engineers with your focus on design and engineering techniques, to design and implement secure, simple and impactful solutions.
- Working at a senior level across the programme team, collaborating with architects, engineers and delivery experts.
- Facilitating rapid technical decision making for the team
- Shaping how payments delivers on its commitment to provide great customer service through technology.
- Continuously explore new tech frameworks to solve different problems efficiently.
- Drive the developer experience and smoothen the delivery
To grow and be successful in this role you will ideally bring the following:
- Payments domain knowledge.
- Experience in design and develop solutions using Microservices solutions including APIs
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Extensive experience working with Java, Spring boot microservice in a containerised platform
- Experience in analysing tech stacks and leading solution delivery
- Experience developing modular, extensible, re-useable components as part of a broad architecture
- Experience working with real time data streams (Kafka, Solace, MQ etc)
- Excellent communication and technical consulting skills
- A self-starter that enjoys a challenge and working in an agile environment
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're focused on seeing our people thrive just as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS139888