See job description for details
The Australian Transformation team is seeking talent as we look to reimagine banking for the future. As part of the team you will design and deliver compelling customer-centric solutions focused on improving the financial wellbeing of ANZ’s retail and commercial customers.
If you’re passionate about doing the best thing for our customers, simplifying products and services and using the latest technology to help our customers manage their money, buy and own homes and start and run businesses, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a Technical Lead
working within Platform Engineering
, you will be responsible for building and evolving our offering with technical leadership, design, configuration and coding. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of technology including IaC, cloud services, cluster management, service mesh, CICD and observability tooling. The Platform Engineering team is responsible for abstracting the complexities of the cloud, so that application features can move from development to production in a seamless, secure and fully automated manner. You’ll create a lasting impact by:
• Leading and mentoring engineers with your laser focus on automation, cloud and DevOps engineering techniques, to design and implement secure, simple and impactful solutions.
• Working at a senior level across the programme team, collaborating with architects, engineers and customer experience experts.
• Facilitating rapid decision making for the team
• Shaping how ANZ delivers on its commitment to provide great customer service through technology. What you’ll bring with You:
• Exceptional record of delivering observable cloud solutions from inception to production, working hands-on throughout the process.
• Passionate about the adoption of cloud native architecture in engineering teams.
• Experience with provisioning CICD pipelines for infrastructure and applications, leveraging blue-green and canary techniques to achieve zero downtime when deploying
• Knowledgeable in multiple programming languages with a passion to automate as much as possible.
• Strong understanding of the infrastructure level - VPCs, networks, Linux and/or Windows OS.
• Operational experience with development or the administration of Istio, Kubernetes or Serverless frameworks About ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS122695).