See job description for details
Mobile Business Analyst job available | Melbourne | Contract until 30th June 2022 | ASAP start Your new company
A leading Digital Consultancy requires a Digital Business Analyst for a contract opportunity until the 30 th of June 2022, commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements. There is potential for the role to become permanent or for further contract extensions. Your new role
In this exciting role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Working with various business units to gather requirements, and document user stories that are value focused and have detailed acceptance criteria.
- Translating business requirements to technical tickets, to be picked up by the development team.
- Working with the Mobile development team to creatively solve problems, discuss stories and ensure the expected outcomes are met.
- Using your understanding of the business and customers to validate features built by the development team.
- Working with technical teams to design, document and test system integrations.
- Mapping out functional specifications to create Use-Case diagrams, Data-flows, Entity Relationships, etc.
- Reviewing system processes and recommending improvements/solutions.
- Conducting Story Refinement/Grooming sessions with the Product Owner and development team.
- Organising sprint reviews with key stakeholders to get their feedback.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience working as IT Business Analyst with Mobile application projects.
- Experience in all stages of SDLC.
- Experience working with digital solutions and digitization projects, in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum).
- Demonstrated technical ability around mobile or web integration/architecture, working closely with design and development teams.
- Demonstrated experience and good knowledge of cloud and DevOps.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to present and articulate at all levels of the organization - business and technical.
- Proven track record of building relationships and engaging with key business stakeholders.
This is a contract role until the 30 th June 2022 offering an excellent day rate, with potential for further contract extension or permanency. Working within a growing company, you will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation offers development opportunities for its employees. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508