Dev Ops Engineer Senior Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description: Key Responsibilities:
- Development & Production support of applications like AXIS, FLEXCAB, RASS-P and MICA and other large and complex provisioning/Billing robotics applications
- Develop & maintain robotic process automations including creation of webpages for data ingestion, file ingestion, orchestration of robot layer through Jenkins and X3270 Enterprise Automation
- Maintain the inhouse Automation frameworks - Bertha & Xena
- Triage various production related real time alerts and involve appropriate teams in case of Production Outage and resolve issues - within the estate of Robotics applications.
- Work on to develop Minor/Major Enhancement/EPICs requests from Business teams, right from Estimation to delivery, on existing/New Robots based on the in-house framework.
- OSS & BSS (including Billing and Credits processing) automation development using Microsoft technologies
- Communicate out to business users and executive leadership team on Production issues in clear business terms.
Nice to have skills:
- ASP.net - expert level
- web API - expert level
- C#.net 4 - expert level
- Python - expert level
- Vugen - expert level
- PL/SQL - Strong experience
Qualifications: Salary - >$100,000 Next steps
- Angular 10
- Ui Path
- Python Robot Framework
- Power Automate
- Automation Anywhere
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.