Help us create a culture where together we can make an even greater difference.
We never settle for what is - we question what should be. We demand and champion a better way for our customers, our people, our partners and our communities.
For things to change for the better, we need to challenge the status-quo. To do things differently. To dream big and take small steps everyday to help create a healthier tomorrow.
If you want to help change the way people think about insurance while inspiring them to better value their health and wellbeing, then we want to hear from you.
Join this amazing team for an initial 12 month fixed term role to be part of automation solution delivery You will need to have a deep understanding of build and release process focus using industry standard frameworks. To do this successfully you will:
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Work closely with AIA Australia's Automation team to Develop ,maintain, enhance DevOps frameworks
- Work closely with both DevOps engineers and Technical Leads on a daily basis to design solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Work closely with consultants to automate non-IBM, non-Java based applications such as Pega, UiPAth, etc.
- Build and maintain a robust monitoring and alerting framework for Production and non-production application infrastructure stack.
Why choose AIA:
- Extensive Experience in Automation and Scripting
- Strong experience with Middleware
- Very strong scripting skills in Python/Ruby/ Groovy
- Commercial experience with IBM technologies, specifically WebSphere deployment and configuration management.
- Automation experience with tools such as CHEF, Puppet, Ansible, Docker
- Strong understanding and experience with Cloud SaaS solutions such as Bluemix/ AWS/ Azure
At AIA, we've made a promise to help people live healthier, longer, better lives. And it starts with our own people.
- Access our training and development to build on your current skills
- Access additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Enjoy wonderful Health and Wellbeing initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive managers
- Flexible working arrangements
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.