Deloitte Digital - Adobe Architect
What will your typical day look like?
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Pathway to Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
The role will include three main elements supporting our clients, our team and our practice:
About our team
- Clients: Solution architecture and development guidance for Adobe-centric client engagements - often involving multiple elements of the suite as well as integration with other digital technologies and deeper into the enterprise stack. Involvement with the client and Deloitte teams to help to shape a solution from proposal stage through to successful delivery.
- Team: Support, guidance and mentoring of the Adobe/Java development team - providing a coaching and mentoring to the group and supporting capability development.
- Practice: Helping to strengthen the Adobe/Deloitte alliance, advance our understanding of the evolving Adobe product stack in-line with emerging trends and be a core part of our Community of Practice
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
As a Digital Architect and Adobe specialist within the Technology team you will have a strong background in AEM and Adobe Experience Cloud implementation and architecture within enterprise environments, experience in leading development teams, and a genuine passion for technology:
Why Deloitte Digital?
- Experience in providing oversight, guidance and subject matter expertise for Adobe technology implementations
- Experience of architecting and delivering Adobe solutions in enterprise environments
- Experience with integrating the Adobe products across the marketing cloud as well as with other digital platform solutions.
- Solid software development background with deep technical experience with Adobe solutions (certification desirable but not essential)
- Commitment to quality, understanding of process and modern development practices and toolsets.
- Willingness to collaborate and innovate within internal and client teams
- Ability to mentor and train junior technologists in Adobe product architecture and implementation
- Commitment to developing and presenting digital best practices, technical concepts and technologies for continual innovation within the Adobe solution stack and the digital ecosystem more broadly
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Ellie from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP163662