12 month FTC - Data Lead - MSBI Stack - Eastern Melbourne Your new company
Join a global automotive company looking to establish themselves in Melbourne. They have rapid expansion plans for Australia and are looking to hire a Data Lead for an initial 12-month FTC with a view of becoming permanent for the right person. Located in Eastern Melbourne and offering a competitive salary package, this opportunity is not to be missed out on! Your new role
As the Data Lead, you will champion the migration into Power BI reporting and lead the overall organisational transformation journey, leveraging Azure SQL and a range of Microsoft products.
Your responsibilities will not be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Connect and consolidate data from several sources and help guide the business in identifying new sources of data and deliver mechanisms for integration into the data warehouse
- Develop blended Business Intelligence reports using data from our major business systems
- Increase connectivity between the systems, build automated workflows and data checks to constantly improve the smooth running, data integrity an accurate reporting for Business units like Sales, Aftersales & Finance.
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience with Power BI report and dashboard development.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience integrating Power BI Dashboards into SharePoint and other Microsoft Applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of database design and data warehousing principles
- Experience with Pentana IDS/MDS desirable - not essential
- Demonstrated effective collaboration skills, relationship building skills, ability to prioritise and manage expectations.
In return, you will be a part of a great culture that provides a work life balance whilst achieving project results for the business. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508