Data Issue Management Consultant
You and your new role:
As a Data Issue Management Consultant, you will be responsible for reviewing the portfolio of Data Quality issues and provide analytical support for the root cause identification and solution design for the remediation of data quality issues. You will need to have strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills in order to work collaboratively with asset teams to coordinate the prioritisation and remediation of data quality issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Your skills and experience:
- Triage data issues and work with steward partners to ensure they are allocated and managed
- Oversight any centralised investment being made into investigation or fixing of data issues
- Support reporting of data quality issues by business or technical portfolios
- Analytical support for the root cause identification and solution design of data quality issues
You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of data operations, processes, how data issues arise and the actions that may be taken to resolve them.
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
Your new team
- An understanding of various businesses, teams and functions within the bank
- Technical aptitude and experience in working with data and addressing data issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for coaching and mentoring Data Stewards
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
With more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers in Australia and around the world, we need to be good with money. And we need to be just as good with people too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
17 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time