Data Analytics & Insights Manager
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. In today's fast-changing digital era, our purpose is to empower businesses of all sizes to grow in their own markets and around the world, and by doing so, contribute to the global economy. With technology at our core, we built a proprietary global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay in any foreign currency across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. In just five years since we were founded, Airwallex has grown to become Australia's fastest-growing fintech unicorn and a well-funded international technology leader backed by world-leading investors. Our leadership, innovation and scale have been recognised and awarded by leading independent authorities, such as listing in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placing in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking to expand our global teams with smart, driven and passionate individuals who are excited about joining our rocketship and taking on the challenge of a lifetime. The team and role
The timeliness, accuracy and depth of data-driven insights is increasingly critical at Airwallex as we progress on our rapid growth trajectory. The data analytics & customer insights manager will play a key role in transforming the role of data in day-to-day strategy and execution at Airwallex.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing the monthly global SME management report for the CEO, VP of growth and the SLT, providing a succinct overview of business growth and key improvement recommendations
- Enriching our internal customer data with 3rd party data sources to deliver value-added insights
- Leveraging data analytics to predict cross-sell opportunities and retention alerts which will drive focus amongst the sales and account management teams
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders, including sales and marketing teams to embed advanced customer analytics within workflows to drive the growth of data-driven actions
- Leading ad-hoc commercial and product analysis, and communicating key insights to stakeholders and senior management
Who You Are:
- You are a strategic thinker and highly analytical and data-driven in identifying key problems to solve
- You are highly inquisitive and detail oriented by nature.
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You have the ability to synthesize data and communicate in a simple but effective manner
Skills And Experience You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a data analytics consulting or high growth tech start-up
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Strong SQL, Tableau and Excel skills are required
- Experience in technology, financial services and/or a high growth environment is advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.