See job description for details
Job Title: Data Analyst – Australian Business Transformation Location: Melbourne
- Work in an agile way to innovate and deliver quality outcomes at pace
- Be a part of our Australian Business Transformation, and work with people who are passionate about redefining banking for the future
- Join a progressive organisation with the people and policies you want
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive and to achieve this, we need a talented Data Analyst to join our Data Enablement chapter within our Australian Business Transformation. Your mission is to derive compelling insights and identify opportunities to shape the direction of our customer experience. You will be working within a cross functional team and driving end to end delivery of insights.
Your key accountabilities will include:
What a typical day might look like
- Work with agile teams on identifying analytical opportunities
- Curating and modelling data to ascertain customer and business value
- Visualising outcome and presenting compelling opportunities to stakeholders
What will likely be in your toolkit?
- Embedding within Agile teams you will be individually accountable to ensure that quantitative analysis is performed across a number of customer and business driven use cases
- You will be working with key product owners to formulate details hypotheses to work on which will fundamentally change the direction of the squad
- Working with data will be a key part of the role including the need to discover, identify, curate and model the data appropriately to drive insights
- All insights will need to be presented back to key stakeholder and will require the development of interactive reports and dashboards
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Knowledge of traditional data warehousing, business intelligence, ETL/ELT concepts
- Experience designing data models for reporting and/or dashboarding
- Ability to curate data through languages such as python, SQL (Expert level) or R
- Cloud based data experience with leveraging different modalities of data including realtime
- Experience with marketing automation, personalisation or segmentation highly advantageous
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you About ANZ
We’re reinventing the way we do banking, and our community of collaborative, innovative thinkers who create human centred solutions are helping us get there. We’re responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter and helping people achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
We support our people by providing a range of flexible working options so they can work in the way that best suits them. We encourage you to talk to us about your need for flexibility and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
We’ll also offer you the opportunity to develop your career, working in a diverse and inclusive workplace where the different backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people are celebrated and create a great place to grow, thrive and belong.
Interested in joining us? Click Apply now, or visit www.anz.com/careers to find out more or view other opportunities.
Reference number AUS137955