Customer Service & Sales Consultant
As part of a fantastic team you will work with energetic and motivated people who aim to deliver consistent results and help maintain a well-earned reputation for providing outstanding service and products.
We are seeking goal orientated and passionate people that want to contribute and thrive in a supportive and dynamic culture. This is a work from home role
Your role as a Customer Value Specialist in the CTP Team is to connect our customers with new products and services to meet their needs. You will enjoy hitting sales targets while delivering exceptional service, speaking to customers over the phone and using your initiative to understand their needs and provide solutions.
To be successful you will need:
• Experience within a sales or service environment and enjoy working towards targets
• A customer centric mindset and passionate about building customer connections
• Learning agility to develop your technical knowledge and professional skills
• A passion to achieve in a sales driven environment
• Strong communication skills
• Be a champion of change and have a can-do attitude
• You must have - a phone line, internet connection, a computer or laptop with dual monitors and a quiet area, where you will not be disturbed during work hours as you will be required to work from home in this role as well as still attending the office as per the team requirements.
Shift Roster Options Please see below the shift rosters available noting that for any of the options you must be available to work on the week days between 8am - 6pm and on the weekends 8am - 4pm
• Option 1: Sunday - Thursday 25 hours per week (start window between 8am - 1pm)
• Option 2: Monday - Friday 25 hours per week (start window between 8am - 1pm). You will also be required to work ONE Saturday every 2 weeks & receive a rostered day off during the week in return.
• Option 3: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week (start window between 8am - 9.45am). You will also be required to work ONE Saturday every 4 weeks & receive a rostered day off during the week in return.
Note - Public holiday and some weekend work is required.
• Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
• We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
At AAMI, we're helping Australians prevent and recover from life's unexpected events. While we can't promise our customers will never have an incident, we can bring them peace of mind and make life simpler. For over 40 years AAMI has been a general insurer providing our customers with a range of policies all in one place. A career with AAMI is just that, and as we're part of the Suncorp Network you'll benefit from being part of a large organisation while enjoying the flexibility of a small one.
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
• Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
• Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
• Money magazine's Bank of the Year and Business Bank for second consecutive year (2018-2019)
• General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today. LHS 297508