Customer Service Officer | Graduate level
Your new company
This is a large Financial Services organisation based in Melbourne CBD. They provide a wide range of loans for houses, cars, and businesses, as well as investments and products from other financial institutions. This company has been recognised with numerous industry awards an accolades. In summary, they are an alternative that offers innovative solutions at competitive prices to support customers with greater choice of freedom.
Your new role
- Managing inbound calls from customers or business partners about financial services.
- Engaging with customers via phone, e-mail and web chat about general inquiries.
- Follow policies, procedures and standards to mitigate risks and meet guidelines.
- Complete compliance training within the set timeframe.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently graduated in Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Finances / Bachelor of Commerce.
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Retail or Sales.
- Willing and available to work full-time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be an active listener and a quick-thinker.
- Be driven to be successful in a long-term career finance.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for a large financial services company, this role will allow you to get your foot in the door and learn about the company and industry with the view to move into another area of the business in the future.
It is a permanent opportunity paying $61,500 package and starts mid-April with first stage interviews commencing next week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Luke Castro
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508