See job description for details
Customer Service Officer | Entry level applicants welcomed | Permanent PositionYour new company
Work for a renowned financial organisation that services the fourth largest pension pool in the world and a leader in their field known for innovation and a high level of service delivery.
If you're a people person, have an interest in Financial Services and you enjoy a challenge, this could be the position for you! For career hungry people, you can expect career advancement and a variety of directions you can go in, there is no cap on where you can go here and you'll be working in a hugely supportive environment.
Your new role
You will be the first point of contact for your customers (members, retirees, employers and financial planners) being a subject matter expert fielding a range of superannuation enquiries, all the while exceeding customers' expectations.
- Providing efficient and effective query resolutions by anticipating member needs
- Taking ownership for first call resolution and complex queries
- Interpret complex matters and translate information to members
- Achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Demonstrating willingness to increase your Superannuation knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work on a rotating roster of 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
- Be a natural communicator over the phone while looking for the right information
- Able to work in a highly structured environment with KPI's and targets
- Investigation and ownership of complex member queries
- Ideally have contact centre experience but not essential
What you'll get in return
- A friendly, supportive, and collaborative team environment with great energy
- Permanent Position
- An initial 3-week training class involving live call simulators
- A diverse and inclusive culture supporting national events- Mother's Day Classic, Harmony Day, Cancer Council Biggest Morning Tea and more
- Exciting end of year themed celebrations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have applied then please complete the online assessment via the below link on a laptop or a computer:
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE ASSESSMENT WILL BE CONTACTED.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508