See job description for details
Seeking customer service superstars looking to kick start their career in the Consumer Security Sector Your new company
We have multiple opportunities for Customer Service Consultants to join a global leader in security monitoring, consumer electronics and security-centric solutions for the smart homes and businesses of today and tomorrow. Your new role
In this role you will provide an exceptional customer experience, handling general enquiries, appointment setting and expertise in recommending technical products.
Working 37.5 hours a week, this position will work standard business hours between 8:30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Process incoming customer sales orders via fax, phone and email whilst providing high level customer service Be able to do basis administration tasks
- Upselling and cross selling Continually increase product knowledge and understanding of the wider product range
- Develop strong relationships with customers and clients (internal and external), as well as with key suppliers. Ensure any customer complaints and disputes are managed promptly and professionally.
- Maintain a smooth, accurate and timely flow of sales orders and related documentation
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in Technology Sales
- Contact Centre experience is Desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box
- Flexibility and Resilience
What you need to do now
- Attractive Salary + Sales Bonus + Super
- Permanent Position
- Training provided
- Be part of a highly supportive team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508