See job description for details
This position would suit someone who is experienced in credit management and has strong MS Excel skills Your new company
Work for one of Australia's largest Insurance Organisations! Your new role
You will be part of a large experienced team, that provide accounts support to insurance brokers and internal stakeholders nationally. You will be exposed to the Credit Maintenance Process, Banking and Receipting functions, and Instalments and Commission reconciliations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Credit Portfolio maintenance which includes the Non-Payment Process, investigating Unidentified payments, Banking & Receipting and the reconciliation of Commission & Instalments
- Perform verification and reconciliation of accounts and process transactions of a complex nature
- Delivering timely and accurate transactional service outcomes for partners and stakeholders in line with agreed standards
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation and data.
- Maintain regular contact with internal stakeholders and external customers as required
- Ensuring ways of working are in line with nationally agreed risk and compliance processes
What you'll get in return
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Credit management experience.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Numeracy Aptitude and application.
- Detail-oriented; whilst able to meet SLA targets.
- Customer service mindset and exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook. (Intermediate MS Excel Skills preferred)
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Exceptional employee benefits.
- Extensive training.
- Join a high performance team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508