Consultant, VC & AV Application Engineer
You & your new role
In this role you will own, develop and maintain asset lifecycle plans for all AV equipment including staged maintenance and refresh activities. You will develop strategies to ensure the AV catalogue is up to date and accurate, and work with the engineer and design teams to understand & forecast future trends, costs and ROI strategies Responsibilities:
What you will bring:
- Ensure asset register compliance aligned with vendor contracts.
- Work with procurement to design strategies to optimize technology spends.
- Plan, record and track AV assets across the organization.
- Manage the asset register for all active and decommissioned assets
- Track asset finances and depreciations
- At least 5 years' experience delivering Asset Management Solutions to a large enterprise organisation.
- Understanding of different purchasing and procurement methods and the best practices associated with them.
- Knowledge of video conferencing architecture and protocols.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Extensive experience is using Service NOW for Asset Management purposes.
- Able to quickly grasp end user requirements.
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party technicians and backend engineering teams for the capturing of Asset information.
- Significant amount of experience with unified communications suite products
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
28 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time