Consultant, Records Operations
You & your new role
- Opportunities for career progression throughout the business
- Progressive & agile culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
Your new role will ensure records management material suppliers comply with contracted terms, internal supplier governance processes, agreed SLAs, and performance measures. The role includes stakeholder engagement and management, compiling of metrics reporting, and assists the Senior Consultant to ensure service delivery of services.
You will come from a reporting/analytical background with key skills in MS Excel (Pivot tables, Macros and Formulas) and in analytical report writing along with strong stakeholder engagement and client liaison experience. Relevant experience in a business analysis and/or supplier governance role would highly beneficial to achieving success in this opportunity. A typical day will include:
- As part of the Enterprise Records Management (ERM) Team, assist with managing the relationships with records management strategic suppliers to ensure service delivery against contractual arrangements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Specifically assist with managing the relationships to provide the following:
- Compiling of reporting metrics for ERM and executive management to provide an overview of supplier delivery.
- Management of day-to-day supplier governance including troubleshooting as needed to ensure continuity of service.
- Liaison between NAB business units and suppliers to ensure continuity of delivery.
- Be an initial contact for dispute resolution and issues for suppliers, and escalate to management as needed.
- Assist the Senior Consultant with:
- Development and implementation of Supplier Development Plans. As part of this define and shape supplier strategy, and manage risk and relationships via an understanding of specific suppliers and markets they operate in
- Management of the complex collaboration between suppliers, relevant business units, category managers, and contract managers.
- Leadership, facilitation and execution of monthly/quarterly/annual meetings to discuss and agree supplier improvement projects that are aligned with business priorities and strategies.
- Leadership and management of the review, negotiation, and optimisation of contracts.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
28 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time