See job description for details
The Consultant role would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with people. Your new company
Work for one of Australia's largest Insurance Organisations. Your new role
The Consultant position would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with people. The primary purpose of this role is to manage inbound and outbound calls from our new and existing customers by providing exceptional customer service and end to end management of the property claims
What you'll need to succeed
- Interacting with our customers and assessing each situation on an individual basis to ensure correct and fair action is taken to progress their property claim.
- Manage inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner.
- Managing and resolving issues with customers and if necessary, follow the dispute resolution process.
- Researching, analysing and investigating information provided by our customers and supplier network to validate and assess property insurance claims.
- Ensure clear and concise records are to be kept of ever interaction with our customers.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communications abilities.
- Experience in phone based or insurance roles is highly desired.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Experience in contact centre roles preferable.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
What you need to do now
- Flexible working conditions.
- Career progression opportunities!
- Excellent entry-level salary.
- Fantastic employee benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508