Consultant - Cloud Workload Compliance
A career that gives you more
As a key support and aid to the accelerated adoption of cloud, you will leverage your knowledge of AWS, Azure and Google Public Cloud and work with NABs Cloud Engineers to automate all support tasks.
Accountable for ensuring that all NAB public cloud platforms remain in compliance with NABs approved governance framework, you will include Risk, Management Assurance, security and regulatory requirements to implement and report agreed controls and a reporting regime.
As a key adviser to the NAB executive team, you will be able to articulate best practice governance across the platform, while leveraging a variety of 3 rd party and native tools to monitor compliance and report exceptions accordingly. As the pace and adoption of Cloud accelerates at scale, you will continually work to improve both the means and quality of reporting. What you will bring:
- Proven diverse technical skills across infrastructure, networks, security and applications either via specific projects or previous experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and executive presentations;
- Competent in following designs and developing to set standards;
- Strict awareness to compliance and security standards;
- An understanding of the Financial Services regulatory compliance landscape, technology risk management and the systems that customers use to demonstrate compliance;
- Proven experience managing and coordinating between partners, acknowledging Security, Risk, MA, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- A solid understanding of Public Cloud;
- Ability to interpret data and provide insights
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
24 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time