Consultant_Data & Reporting
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte Australia
- 19 Apr 19
Consultant_Data & Reporting
- Data Reporting to support in driving operational excellenceacross multiple business units
- 12 Months Fixed Term Role with possibilityof becoming permanent
- Work Agility
Do you see patterns in data and wish everyone wouldsee the same? If you can explain complex analytics concepts in plain English,we need you!
About the Role
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible to supportthe development of business reporting to drive operational excellence.Reporting to the Process Improvement Manager, the reporting analyst will workclosely to build, implement and support a framework for reporting andanalytics.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Preparation and review of various monthlyand weekly reports, metrics and models.
• Ability to extract, manipulate and usedata to generate reports, KPIs and dashboards.
• Understand business requirements to buildand maintain reporting models.
• Analytical focus with an ability to workwith multiple data sources.
• Support perform quantitative andqualitative analysis.
• Assist deliver insights throughoperational, commercial and financial interpretation of P&L drivers.
• Data collection and maintain changes toexisting reports, dashboards and models.
• Support the team to turn data trends intoactionable insights.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Prerequisites
• 3+ years' experience in an analytical andreporting role.
• A degree in Economics, Finance, DataScience and/or similar discipline with an analytical bias.
• Advanced MS Excel skills (Macros, VBA anddata modelling).
• Experience with MS SQL/Access databases;Create, maintain and query databases.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with Tableau or similar analyticstool.
• Strong commercial, financial and businessunderstanding.
Personal Attributes and Skills
• Exceptional written, verbal,organisational, problem-solving and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical experience in creatingreports and dashboards.
• Outstanding attention to detail andadherence to project deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as partof a team in a fast paced environment.
• Organised, methodical and structuredapproach to work.
• Ability to "think outside the box" whenidentifying problems and developing solutions
AtDeloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable ourpeople to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference,and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles.Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discussalternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is notspecifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Applynow!
If you've got any questions or wish tohave a confidential conversation about this role, contact Aditi Aggarwal fromthe Talent Acquisition Team. We'dlove to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP164391