- $80 - $100k
- Central Melbourne location
- Global cosmetics company
My client is a leading multinational cosmetics company headquartered in South Korea, with brands spanning across health, beauty, and personal care products. With operations already across Europe, Asia and North America, the company is now looking to expand into the Australian market. In order to do this, they are currently seeking an experienced finance professional who has also had exposure to HR and IT functions to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the full finance function to support business operations in Australia, as well as assisting with both HR and IT responsibilities detailed below, and will also have frequent communication with Head Office in South Korea.
Reporting to the Head of the Australian business, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly finance and HR reports
- Managing AP function and corporate taxation
- Developing and managing finance, HR and IT policies and procedures in accordance with company and local regulations
- Recruitment and payroll for the HR function
- Acting as finance liaison and lead with IT issues as they arise
- Delivering HR policies communicated from Head Office to the wider Australian business
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience or knowledge across finance, HR and IT functions
- Sound understanding of local regulations
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Korean language highly beneficial
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across a number of different business functions which will broaden your skill set and give you great exposure and insight into the business as a whole. As a highly successful multinational organisation, the opportunities are endless for the right candidate.
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our candidates. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you and you won't be just another application to us. Don't believe me? Apply and let me prove it.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Ellie Makris at Hudson in Melbourne on (03) 9623 6622.
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 17 Jan 18