Cognizant Graduate Program 2021 Australia
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant is dedicated to anticipating and solving clients' toughest problems and enabling them to thrive in the digital era.
Cognizant brings to the table the right capabilities - client relationships, deep industry knowledge, services, solutions, global consulting and delivery - to help clients transform every level of their enterprise. We provide a unique, industry-based consultative approach, operating through three lines of service that cut across geographies and industries. Our corporate and enabling functions are an integral part of this service matrix.
Today, we are proud to say that our unique, industry-based, consultative approach is helping clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Learn how Cognizant helps clients let with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant. Our Culture:
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success. The Cognizant Graduate Program:
Cognizant's culture is highly collaborative, with associates working together on cross-functional or cross-business projects across the world. Cognizant's graduate training program prepares aspiring, capable and qualified individuals to work and thrive in a rapidly changing, technology-driven world.
Delivered by a team committed to developing leaders of tomorrow, our graduate training program equips you with the skills sought by industry leaders so that you can take our clients' businesses forward. The ability to navigate a dynamic environment, being people-oriented, and having a passion for technology and learning are key factors for success. Multiple opportunities are open as below: Software Engineers:
Participate in our intensive Software Engineering Graduate Program which in turns leads to working amongst our expert teams undertaking programming and software development activity to support the development of enterprise digital web and mobile channels for large and distributed environments. Key competencies you will gain:
\t Data Engineers:
- Developing competency in back end Object Oriented Programming Language, preferably J2SE and technologies such as; JDBC, Java collections, Java IO concurrency and reflection. \t
- Developing competency in enterprise application frameworks, preferably Java frameworks such a Spring and/or J2EE technologies including: EJB, JPA, JSP/JSF, JMS. \t
- Develop an understanding in DevOps- build & deployment technologies such as Maven, Gradle, etc. and lot more!
Graduates will have direct opportunities to be mentored by industry experts within Cognizant and draw from them to gain a solid understanding of business and market challenges. Practical experience and applications of information research will enhance the graduate's individual learning and expert feedback will help further skills development. Key competencies you will gain:
\t What does success look like? We are looking for motivated graduates who:
- Data warehousing fundamentals such as ANSI-SQL, DW basics, programming fundamentals and ETL concepts, cloud solutions \t
- Tools such as Teradata, Informatica, Tableau, Oracle 12c PL/SQL, Qlikview, R Programming, Python
\t To be eligible, you will need to be:
- Have a passion for technology and emerging technologies. \t
- Possess a strong attitude to learning and are willing to push past their personal and professional limits. \t
- Have excellent communication skills and flexibility are a must, as we operate in a highly diverse and dynamic work environment. \t
- Strong customer focus and customer centric approach to work outcomes. \t
- Capability to undertake a consulting position, evidenced by a well-developed oral and written communication skills, analytical and conceptual skills. \t
- Ability to effectively report and manage or escalate risk(s) and issue(s). \t
- Be a team player
\t Next Steps:
- Have completed your undergraduate degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, STEM or similar in the last 1-2 years. \t
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
If you are interested to kick start your career with us, please now. You will need to submit a short Cover Letter, the latest version of your CV and Academic Transcript. Applications Close On:
30th June 2021
Job Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia || Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 03 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.