We’re looking for technical Architects and experienced Developers who are passionate about taking their coding skills to the next level, and expanding their careers into Architecture and Solution Design. We have a number of exciting opportunities across the following key areas:
What’s your mission?
- Process workflow automation, and;
- Cloud-native call centres.
As a Coding Architect
on our transformation program, your mission is to help design a modern, digital, cloud-native banking platform by playing a critical hands-on role in the solution design and delivery.
You’ll employ your broad knowledge of modern digital systems to help reshape our technology landscape so that the transformation program is able to better deliver key customer propositions. Your work will require you to enable agile teams to work autonomously and self-govern where possible as well as manage solution design across a particular value stream. What does a day in the life look like?
What’s in your toolkit?
- Understanding business strategy and architecture needs, defining innovative & sustainable solution designs that enable incremental and continuous delivery of business value
- Designing solutions using an API-first approach to build a library of reusable banking services
- Use your understanding of the end-to-end architecture to design solutions that leverage existing banking services where possible
- Working with delivery squads to ensure the adherence to the solution design standards while a acting as a mentor to ensure consistent approaches to the use of design patterns and standards
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued and supported. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
- Solid cloud-native experience in any of: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Passion for event-driven Architecture, with good awareness of Architectural patterns like CQRS
- Experience in building systems at scale
- Business acumen and commercial mindset to define solution designs, development standards and patterns that adhere to architecture blueprints and technology roadmaps
- Exposure to architecting, designing and building cloud-native applications using modern digital development practices
- Strong communicator and problem solver with understanding to translate business needs into commercially viable solution designs that can be implemented by the delivery teams
- Big picture thinker and a willingness to accept and adapt ideas from various sources to ensure a holistic approach
- Banking experience is not essential!
You can apply for these roles by visiting www.anz.com/careers and searching for Taleo Job Code AUS106163 . #GD4.1