Cloud Solution Architect (Senior Consultant / Manager) - All Locations
KPMG's Cloud & Platform Engineering practice is currently undergoing rapid growth and is looking to hire across a range of levels, fields and role-types. We provide innovative end-to-end cloud platform services to solve the most difficult problems for our broad range of clients.
Our people and culture are what sets our business apart from other employers and competitors. Above all else we believe in personal and professional integrity and expect our people to play their part in fostering a fun, inclusive and highly rewarding culture that we can all be proud of.
We have carefully identified values that reflect our modern and ever-changing business:
Enough about us, what about you
- We believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities
- We welcome change that challenges our own ways of thinking and promotes continuous improvement
- We have a supportive and collaborative culture and seek like-minded people that value teamwork highly
- We encourage our people to maintain a work/life balance and offer a variety of flexible working options to ensure this reality
- We believe in honest and transparent feedback; we both give and welcome regular feedback across all levels
- We are non-political and believe in owning mistakes honestly and sharing information openly and broadly to foster team excellence and growth
- We believe in empowering each other to be independent decision makers, even in ambiguous circumstances
- We believe that by giving everyone the opportunity to take ownership, they will grow as a person as well as supporting the firm's growth
- We seek people that are passionate (borderline obsessive) about what they do, passionate about providing great client outcomes, and passionate about innovation
- Our environment is one of continual learning where we encourage curiosity and inquisitiveness
- We provide rewarding and challenging projects and require people that are willing to rise to the challenge and develop new skills to create real life outcomes that we can all be proud of.
- You have excellent presentation skills, including the ability to discuss architecture options and technical considerations with non-technical audiences
- You have experience architecting Cloud platforms with consideration for availability, performance, cost, scalability and security
- You have experience running Cloud capability or requirements workshops to feed architecture development
- You have experience producing Cloud architecture or network diagrams and documentation
- You enjoy problem solving and can make decisions with limited data
- You are highly organised, motivated, and capable of working independently or with minimum supervision
- You are knowledgeable about Cloud industry trends and best practices across at least one of the following topics: public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, Kubernetes, cloud security, AWS, Azure, GCP, virtualization or hypervisors
- You have a background in engineering, computer science or another relevant field, with 3+ years Cloud architecture experience
- You have associate or professional Cloud architecture certifications with at least one of the major Cloud providers, e.g. AWS, Azure or GCP
How to Apply
- Committed to ensure work-life balance, flexible work arrangements available
- Investment towards your learning and certification journey
- Competitive salaries
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave for both parents
- Professional development mentor for each employee to ensure a tailored career plan that supports your individual journey
- All staff are provided what they need to work effectively and efficiently
- Rewarding work with a fun team!
- If you want to be a part of our amazing team, click "Apply Now" and begin your application process today.
01 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now