Cloud Sales Specialist: Managed Applications
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Our Enterprise Cloud Sales executives provide managed cloud application solutions for enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle). You will work directly with IBM's industry and enterprise sellers throughout the sales process.
You will be responsible for championing, and positioning IBM Enterprise Cloud (Public and/or Private) as the Cloud Solution of choice for customers with Enterprise applications. What will I be doing day to day?
What skills and experience do I need to apply?
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within IBM's existing client base as well as new clients.
- Customer satisfaction and Net Promotor Score. Deliver the IBM Enterprise Cloud strategy to Clients.
- Position the benefits of IBM Enterprise Cloud as the platform of choice for clients.
- Coordinate efforts between various IBM teams as well as SAP/Oracle Partners to position IBM Enterprise Cloud as an Integral part of the Clients Transformation journey.
- Collaborate with IBM Cloud Architects and Solutions team to design client-tailored solutions.
- Prepare sales quotes, negotiate offers, complete end to end sale process, process sales orders.Requirements:
Sound like you? Submit your application today.
- Sales experience in enterprise applications (eg. SAP or Oracle) Experience on Azure, AWS and other hyperscalers
- Experience on SAP on Azure and Oracle Cloud Excellent track record in Infrastructure sales for enterprise applications.
- Sales tenacity and creativity when presented with difficult challenges.
- Self-sufficiency: the ability to work independently and as part of a team. A "can do" attitude.
- 6-10 years relevant Sales/Pre-Sales experience.
- Experience selling to C-levels, executives, LOBs, developers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Australian citizen or Permanent Resident