Cloud Engineer - Linux
• Be a part of the Earth's largest Cloud organization
• Clear and defined career progression, training & certifications + much more
• Subsidised Healthcare, Sign-on bonus, Stock & Shares, Paid commuting to work, subsidised mobile phone allowance
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. AWS is seeking talented Linux Engineers/Administrators with strong customer support and technical skills, who are passionate about technology and who want to work with and learn one of the fastest growing Cloud platforms in the world. As a member of the AWS PS Team you will be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications.
The Linux role supports our services that focus on compute technologies. In this role, you will support AWS Services including EC2, EBS, LightSail and the services that enable customers to migrate their workloads to AWS. As well as supporting our customers, you will be leading operational improvement initiatives, and acting as the voice of the customer to internal teams across AWS,
What we love about working at AWS as a Cloud Engineer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha2nv6lBK2o BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Advanced troubleshooting with System Administration with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat)
• Advanced experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related).
• In-depth understanding of virtualization and cloud computing (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen). PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
• Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Computing concepts
• Understanding of Security best practices
• Understanding of distributed computing environmants and methodologies
Amazon Web Services is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.