Cloud Engineer - Azure
A career that gives you more
You will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers who are responsible for developing and supporting NAB's Azure Public Cloud Environment. You will also be responsible for:
- Working with the latest Azure services, you will be a part of a professional development team using DevOps tooling and practices, developing automation that scales in an enterprise environment
- Improving customer experience for Application Engineers joining the platform;
- Managing and co-ordinating between partners, working with Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management to define service use in NAB and build automation to deploy those services
- Documenting/POC usage of services in the NAB environment
- Demonstrate best practices to guide application teams to do the same.
- On call rotation for cloud infrastructure services
Just like your colleagues, you are continuously learning. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best. You work in a cross functional team, and possess a willingness to arrive every day with an open mind and passionate outlook. What you will bring:
Your new team
- Strong background configuring and supporting Azure services
- Experience working with technologies like ARM templates, powershell, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GIT.
- An excellent awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Strong background in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.)
- Passion for Innovation and keeping at pace with market trends.
- Advanced knowledge in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. NAB is rapidly building a top-notch Cloud engineering capability and culture; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
04 Dec 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time