Cloud Design Engineer
A career that gives you more
At NAB, we believe that by changing the way we work and driving this change, we can deliver better value to our customers and the community.
As we continue to work with new technology and expand our digital capabilities, we're making everyday tasks simpler and quicker for our customers - leaving them more time for more important things. If you're passionate about programming, automation and cloud technology, you're exactly the sort of person we're looking for. About the role
We are looking for experienced Cloud Design Engineers and Senior Cloud Design Engineers to join the Cloud Team which is accountable for the delivery, ongoing management and automated provisioning of services across AWS, Azure and GCP.
Some of the core responsibilities would be:
- Design and develop Infrastructure Platforms Services as code end to end on a Cloud Platform (Azure or AWS would be highly regarded);
- Manage In-Life pattern patching and defect resolution;
- Integrate and collaborate with the enterprise competency ensuring a consistent methodology and approach;
- Drive innovation and keep at pace with market trends;
- Manage and co-ordinate between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements;
- Have a strict awareness to compliance and security standards.
If you have advanced technical knowledge in automated delivery products/technology/ tools and a passion to work in the infrastructure-as-code space coupled with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, this would be the perfect role for you. Some of the key experience/skills we are looking for are:
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications;
- Expertise in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts;
- Experience in fine tuning virtualization, storage configuration, and replication for specific workloads;
- Experience in networking concepts as applied to infrastructure-as-code (routing, DNS, ACLs, VPN etc.);
- Advanced knowledge in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing sector of the banking industry with many new applications and projects on the horizon.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. We're NAB.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. Advertised:
04 Dec 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time