Client Service Delivery Manager -Superannuation team
Who we are
Northern Trust is a preeminent global financial institution that provides asset servicing, investment management and wealth management services for institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. For more than 130 years, our success has been anchored in one purpose: to serve as our clients' most trusted financial partner, guarding and growing their assets as though they are our own. Our market-leading technological capabilities-spanning from artificial intelligence for currency management, blockchain for fund administration and cloud-based solutions to deliver personalized wealth management services-allow us to deliver the highest level of service to our clients with speed and precision. What we do
Northern Trust's international business has grown dramatically over the last decade. Some of our largest clients are located in Asia and Australia, which represents a rapidly growing client base for the company. Our intricate understanding of the region allows us to provide unique insights and strategic perspectives to our clients. Currently, we have client offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur.
Northern Trust is proud to serve the Australian community with global capabilities, meaningful insights and exceptional service. Institutional clients across Asia Pacific have relied on Northern Trust for effective solutions and ethical guidance across asset servicing and asset management since 1986. Role Summary
As part of the Australian client services team, this role role supports our Superannuation Client Service segment in relation to all aspects of Asset Servicing and Fund Administration - managing the administrative and relationship needs of superannuation clients. You will respond to client inquiries and coordinate client activity. This will involve identifying opportunities for expanding business relationships through additional products or services and you will act as key consultant to clients.
This role will report to the Head Of Client Services, Superannuation What you will do
1. Manage the administrative and relationship needs of Superannuation clients. Respond to inquiries from clients and coordinate client activity.
2. Identify opportunities for expanding business relationships through additional products or services. Partner with broader client servicing team to expand shared relationships.
3. Act as a key consultant to clients, assisting in formulation of best practices, redesign of processes, evaluation and implementation of Asset Servicing & Fund Administration services through creative ideas and problem solving.
4. Ensure overall client satisfaction by facilitating efforts of the service team, coordinating resources to ensure timely deliverables and issue resolution, and effectively communicating client concerns/needs to partners.
5. Develop a complete understanding of the clients' business and operating model, strategic objectives, goals, and market challenges.
6. Assist Relationship Managers in counselling clients on emerging issues, products/services, legal/regulatory changes, and general financial environment, translating the impact on client's activities, Asset Servicing and Fund Administration services.
7. Participate in development of solutions to client needs, coordinate presentations, brings in experts when appropriate, and ensure smooth delivery of new services.
8. Manage and enhance client profitability.
9. Travel to client locations on a selected basis for service reviews or new business opportunities as required. Your Knowledge/Skills
• 4-6 years' experience in financial servicing/accounting or superannuation, with a client servicing background.
• In-depth knowledge of Asset Servicing and/or Fund Administration, superannuation, finance, and relevant superannuation specific market issues and trends, usually acquired through work experience.
• Skills in negotiation, leadership and client servicing are necessary to service the client relationship.
• Knowledge of applicable industry laws and regulation, usually acquired through prior work experience.
As of June 30, 2021, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $15.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $12.2 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.5 trillion in assets under management
• $172 billion in banking assets
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. In Australia, we are actively involved in many ways with both community and diversity organisations, which includes charity participation days. For families we offer a very generous parental leave scheme, and all staff have access to subsidised health insurance if they choose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!
For a private discussion please contact Gez Williams on +61 3 9935 8204.