Client Executive - Health
- You will be joining a very close knit and supportive client servicing team
- Great position for people who enjoy talking to people on the phone, enjoy learning and building their skills
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The opportunity:
We are looking for someone from a face to face or phone based sales or customer service background to join our phone based Health team in Melbourne, responsible for the working with our Health practitioner clients, such as Physios, Dieticians etc. to support with their insurance needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of client service relating to new enquires, quotes, client renewals, claims and customer service
- Dealing with clients in a phone based role, handling inbound and proactive outbound calls to new and existing clients
- You will handle a range of client interactions via email, chat and phone, as well as completing a range of daily administration tasks
- Offering additional products and services to clients as you manage their initial or ongoing relationship with Aon
- Achieving team targets for retention, and growth on existing and new business
- You will be an all-round organiser with amazing customer service and administration skills (good with using various systems)
- We are looking for someone with comparable sales or customer service experience
- It would be beneficial if you have some insurance or health related experiences / interest
- High levels of motivation and a desire to be part of a supportive team environment are really important traits we look for
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au