- Join a leading, global organization with long-term career opportunities
- Gain experience working with experienced brokers on Australian accounts with a global reach
- Newly created role due to internal growth
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
Due to both internal promotions and significant internal growth we are seeking a number of Client Executive's
to join our Global & Corporate team within Aon Risk Solutions. Global & Corporate
specialises in the provision of exceptional Insurance and Risk Management Services to a broad portfolio of Large Private and top ASX listed businesses (including major multinational organisations) across all industry sectors. Your responsibilities:
- Assist with the management of some of Victoria's largest clients both managing clients in your own right and providing supporting 2IC functions to senior brokers
- Contribute to the growth of the Global & Corporate portfolio
- Management of administrative responsibilities of the portfolio through accurate, efficient and timely responses to day to day queries and policy documentation
- Management of key stakeholder relationships and enhancing the client experience Working closely with colleagues and senior management to develop client servicing solutions
- Identify revenue enhancement opportunities within a designated portfolio
- Keep clients informed of emerging trends, market updates and new products
We will be looking for a keen entrepreneurial spirit with the following skills and experience:
- Tier 1 or Diploma qualification, or intention to complete this qualification
- Solid general insurance experience
- Drive to deliver exceptional client service with a collaborative approach to working as part of a team
- Experience supporting senior team members with large corporates
- Strategic thinker with outstanding communication and presentation skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au